The primary focus of our property rental management services are
- To collect rent and if requested to send a statement of account to the landlord each month.
- To liaise with the Housing Executive on an on-going basis.
- To forward monies due to the landlord or lodge into a designated account following the commencement of the lease.
- To carry out a property check after the first month, and thereafter at the agents discretion.
- To attend to repairs during the tenancy as necessary.
- To pursue any rent arrears as necessary.
- To carry out final property inspection and advise landlord to the outcome.
- When a tenancy is terminated for whatever reason, if the keys are not returned to our office, we will automatically arrange for all locks to be changed throughout the property. Payment for this will be covered by the tenants deposit